These seven works of literature are assigned in the Our 50 States curriculum to give your child a richer perspective on the various regions studied.
- Rabbit Hill by Robert Lawson (New England)
- The Cabin Faced West by Jean Fritz (Mid-Atlantic)
- Soft Rain by Cornelia Cornelissen (South)
- The Story of George Washington Carver by Eva Moore (Midwest)
- The Trumpet of the Swan by E.B. White (Rocky Mountains)
- Philip of Texas by James Otis (Southwest)
- The Adventures of Paddy the Beaver by Thornton Burgess (Pacific)
See the notes on the literature in the Answer Key and Literature Guide.
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.